Welcome to CARDS
Established in 2020 by retired civil servants, eminent academicians, legal professionals, and leading public personalities, Centre for Advanced Research and Development Studies (CARDS) is a Siwan, Bihar based think tank and research institute. This organization works for the empowerment of society through empirical research works and in-depth studies of contemporary challenges to our democracy, nation, and society.
- To undertake empirical research projects and formulates ideas on contemporary issues as per the mandate of the society.
- To publish research journal, books, working papers and project reports etc.
- To organize training workshops, seminars, symposiums, conferences and awareness campaigns.
- To provide knowledge support to policy-making bodies, various development and funding agencies, and civil society organizations.
- To enhance the capacity of research institutions/ centres, as well as individual researchers in institutes and universities, by developing study materials.
- To act as a resource centre for students and to extend the knowledge through setting up of branches.
Message from Chairman
I feel very humbled and privileged to introduce Centre for Advanced Research and Development Studies (CARDS), an independent think tank and research institute.
Read More ..
Legal Aid and Advisory Support
Working on the principle of justice for all, CARDS provides free legal advice and support to the needy people, especially the marginalized. Apart from this, .. Learn More >
Research, Study and Publication
As a leading research organization CARDS is intended to carry out different field researches and assessment studies related to various socio-political and .. Read More >
Analysis and Planning
CARDS is actively involved in analysis of different government schemes, programmes and laws related to the empowerment of the people and provide .. Learn More >
CARDS is working for the capacity building of Institutions and individuals through training, orientation programs, workshops and exposure visits… Learn More >